Tuesday 10 August 2010

Oh, for the love of GOD!!!

I stumbled upon a blog today that gave me the same eye opening feeling I felt when I’ve read “The Da Vinci Code”.

Forget the Chaos Theory I was planning to write about, forget the debates between evolution and creationism and even the ancient aliens. The worms that reside inside the human body people – this is what you should know about.

I take my hat off to the B.M. Free Press blog for the patience (and stomach) to add these videos on her blog.

I’m not going to embed the YouTube videos on my site because this would not be fair to the owner of the B.M. Free Press blog. Instead I’m going to add this link below so you can watch for yourself.


‘Nuff said. See for yourself.

(AND VACCINATE YOUR PETS!)

Cheers
The Blog of Simple Things

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I've never heard my video page on my blog described like that before :D

    ReplyDelete