Monday, 9 August 2010
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
Why I am writing about SocialSpark? Because I think this is something that could help many of you, dear aspiring bloggers out there, to earn some extra cash. We are living difficult times. With a never ending crisis, income lowering, bills increasing, people losing their jobs… it’s just mayhem out there.
So what is SocialSpark? It is an advertising program run by the company IZEA that allows advertisers to connect with bloggers for promotional opportunities. That means you are paid to write on your blog honest reviews and promote different type of products added by the advertisers.
One of the best things in comparison with other pay to review sites out there is that on this site signing up is free. You don’t need to pay any memberships to receive access to a database of freelance writing jobs. You just sign in with a username, password, and the URL for your blog and you can start reviewing.
Another plus is the wide range of reviewing opportunities: you can review from a dating site to an online bookstore and get paid for it. The earning depends fully on how much time you spend on the opportunities and how many you take.
The workflow is easy: you search for an opportunity, accept it, post a review on your site, add the review for acceptance on SocialSpark and if the advertiser accepts your review you have officially started to earn some extra money.
But be careful! Your grammar must be bullet proof and you need to meet all the review requirements requested by the advertiser. And meet the requested deadline!
So if you think this is a good opportunity for you to earn that extra dollar sign up now.
Here is the link below:
... until it choked with a corn ... if you can believe it.
- Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon (note it down in case world hunger comes knocking - P.S. I sincerely pity the people used to research this)
- In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child (no comment)
- Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete
- Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and had only ONE testicle (that explains why he was so pissed off at the world)
- Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible (why would you do that?)
- The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50,000 English words (I'm curious how much someone is paid to analyze this? I would feel like an idiot dragging a line with a pencil for 35 miles)
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open! (with sharks as neighbors I'd do the same)
- The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds (Fly, birdie, fly!)
- A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue (I don't know about that but they sure can pick their nose with it)
- An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain (that explains why they shove their heads in the sand in case of danger)
- You can't kill yourself by holding your breath (No joking?)